search

Monday, November 10, 2008

Change XP Passwords

NOTE: This only works for XP home edition.

If you want to change a password on your computer all you have to do is follow these directions very carefully.

1.) Go to start.
2.) Press “run”
3.) Press “cmd”
4.) After cmd.exe comes up, type “net user” and press enter.
5.) It will show all users on your computer. Pick the user from the list and type “net user (name of person)
(and the new password you want.)”
6.)Enter. It will say “The command completed successfully.”
7.) Test it.

Good Luck!

5 comments:

goyalbb said...

your post is nice. if you want to know about colleges and education in india, you can visit Colleges in India

Annie said...

The post is in interesting way and have a flow. Keep it up.
repairing pst files

herbal erection pills said...

I do consider all the ideas you've presented in your post. They are really convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very quick for newbies. May just you please prolong them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

erectile dysfunction said...

If you desire to obtain a good deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply these strategies to your won website.

erectile dysfunction medications said...

Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any recommendations for novice blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.